- What personal information we collect, how we collect it, and why we collect it.
- How we use personal information and whom we share it with.
- How you can update the personal information we have on file for you.
- How we protect your personal information.
The Information We Collect
- The information you directly give us: We collect a variety of information directly from our customers. This information is gathered in a variety of ways including but not limited to forms on our website and contact with our representatives via phone or email. Examples of personal information we collect directly from you may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and website. If you choose to purchase product from us, we will also request information from you required for the processing of payment for the purchased product which may include credit or debit card information, electronic check information, etc. At no time are you obligated to give us any information at all. We respect your choice in who you share your information with, and your choice in who you purchase product from.
- The information we indirectly collect: We and/or services we use may collect information about you.
How We Use Your Information
We you use the information we collect in two ways.
- To Provide Services and Product to You: We use the information we collect directly from you to provide services to you and to complete the orders you make with us. Examples of these include but are not limited to using payment information to process payment for a purchase order you made, using the address you provided to ship the product you purchased, using the phone number or email address you provided to contact you in relation to an order you have made or to solicit a new order.
- To improve our products and services. We use the information we collect indirectly to improve our products and services. An example of this is tracking how users interact with our website to answer questions such as which products are viewed the most or the least, what percentage of users contact us via our contact form after browsing our website, or what is the average time a user spends browsing our website. This is not an exhaustive list.
- To comply with legal obligations. We may use information we collect both directly or indirectly to comply with legal obligations.
As a wholesale plant grower, Casa Flora Inc and this website targets adult employees of horticultural businesses. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 please do not provide any information on our website.
As a professional grower our goal is to provide high quality products to our current and potential customers. As such, we will periodically use the information you provide to us contact you via phone or email regarding current orders, to solicit new orders, to follow up on previous orders, to inform you of new or changes to our products or services, or to complete other business tasks. If you do not want us to contact you, please reach out to your sales representative to inform them of your desire or call us at 800-233-6111. We will never share or sell your contact information to any third party for advertising purposes. However, in the case of a sale or merger of our business, your information may be included in such a transaction.
Questions or Concerns
Updates to this Policy