Order deadline is Wednesday 12:00 (noon) CST, prior to ship week. Additions or changes to orders must be made before the order deadline. Acceptance of order or changes is subject to availability and is not in effect until you have received a confirmation. PLACE ORDERS IN FULL BOX QUANTITIES ONLY.
TRAY MINIMUMS & BOXING CHARGES
PHYTO. CERT. CHARGES
# per box
Order Min. / Deadline
International shipments from:
6 – 1,728
6 trays per variety – 12+ wks in advance*
Texas – $110
Florida – $55
4 – 288
Domestic shipments to states requiring inspections – $10
3 – 120
3 trays per variety – 26+ wks in advance*
*Minimum for custom order varieties and sizes is variable but not less than two boxes. Place custom orders 26+ weeks in advance.
2 – 30
30 pots per variety*
It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us if it is too hot or cold to ship their order. Orders shipped when temperatures are below 40 degrees will be shipped in an insulated box at an additional charge of $9.20 per box. If the customer does not want an insulated box, they must advise Casa Flora. When temperatures are below 25 degrees, Casa Flora recommends either holding the order or shipping via an expedited service. FedEx is our primary carrier for parcel and LTL shipments. Please let us know if you have any shipping preferences or to use your own account. We allow customer or third-party pickups, order deadline applies.
Casa Flora offers non-generic color plant tags with specific information for each fern variety that we produce. Please request tags at the time you place your order. Tags are $.17 each and are sold in bundles of 25.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to change and are those in effect at time of shipment. Price changes usually take place in January of each year.
- A valid State Sales Tax Certificate is required to be on file for all customers before shipment. There will be no retail sales.
- Credit terms may be offered on an individual basis. Finance charges accrue at 1.5% per month and will be assessed to all accounts that are past due. If legal action is necessary, Texas jurisdiction applies.
- Casa Flora, Inc. warrants all nursery products to be true to type as described and within acceptable tolerances. Casa Flora, Inc. gives no other warranty, expressed or implied, and will in no way be responsible for more than the invoice value at the time of purchase.
- All shipments become the property of the purchaser when the shipping company picks up the order (the shipping company is agent of the purchaser). The customer must file any claim for transportation damage with the carrier. Inspect for any damages upon delivery. All freight is FOB Dallas, TX; Apopka, FL; or Mt. Dora, FL. unless specifically agreed upon in writing.
- Casa Flora, Inc. checks each tray prior to shipment to assure full count, uniformity, and freedom from pests and disease. Each tray is sleeved and individually placed in box dividers to assure we ship top-quality plants. Claims for damaged plants not due to shipping must be reported to Casa Flora, Inc. within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment, so that an inspection may be made. Photos must be included with all claims.
- Casa Flora, Inc. does not guarantee orders that are damaged by extreme temperatures.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 90 days prior to ship date. Custom orders are excluded. 40, 144, 288 cell trays & custom order varieties are produced to order and may not be cancelled.